Sunday, January 27, 2008

Ten Years Is A Long Time

Well in ten years I plan to be pretty settled in my life. I would like to be married, and it would be excellent if we had a kid on the way. I'd like to start my family while I'm young enough to enjoy growing up with them. I don't know where you will be able to find me in ten years because I really don't care. I doubt I will be living in a big city, but you have to go where the jobs are. Speaking of work, in ten years I will be moving up the ladder in a prestigious law firm. The type of law escapes me right now, but I plan to be quite wealthy. I would like to be secure enough in my firm that I don't have to still slave away at 100 hours a week, so I will shoot for junior partner by thirty. This is also about the time that I begin designing my dream house. I say dream house because it has always been my dream to build a castle, and this is going to take some serious money.

No comments: